What an honour! A huge shoutout to you dbeautifuldreams, for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. Thank you for noticing my efforts and work, it’s a pleasure to have you as one of my fellow bloggers. Good luck in everything and keep writing!
The rules of this award:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer
( NOTE – So this post will reveal the “personal” side of me, are you ready? THIS IS SPARTA!!! )
Here are my questions:
1. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I have always wanted to be a successful athlete, as my passion is sports since I was very young.
2. Is there one person (dead or alive) that you would like to meet? Why?
Does it have to be only one person? Because I have more than one person in mind!
The well known English chef, Gordon Ramsay. Why? I want him to cook for me the most amazing food I’ve ever tasted in my life ( and steal his personal recipes ). Haha.
3. Who do you look up to? Why?
Mum. I will take this opportunity to write a bit about her.
She was a business woman for a little while that involved travelling until something stopped her from continuing it. But she didn’t stop there, she cooked food for money and always tried various ways to have a side income.
She was the strongest woman I’ve ever met in my life who always made her children happy even though life was at its worse state for her. She didn’t have a great qualification or amazing achievements in her life that most mums probably have. However, she was an incredible person who helped other people a lot although she needed it the most, who I always remember was a great chef, always being beautiful, nice and positive and who could make me feel better by just hugging me.
The last promise she wanted me to fulfil is to be happy.
So yes, she is definitely one of those people who you look up to. My role model.
4. Do you feel that your work (blog/writing) reflects what you intended?
Yes. I’ve been blogging for ages. Thus, I know my mistakes before and now I have the knowledge which part to improve to make this blog that I’d be proud of one day.
5. What’s a hidden talent?
I can do the handstand!
6. Do you like olives?
Not sure as I’ve never tried it before, I think.
7. If you won a significant amount of money, what are five things you would do?
Interesting question ( everything is–when it comes to money, haha )
I’d go for these: Travel, try sky-diving, get a road bike, get a personal domain ( I’m laughing at this..), charity and shove my money to my ex and say, you ain’t gonna get me back! ( insert profanity here ).
Honestly, I have no idea to list 5 things that I would do and my answer to this question not all of them are true ( as you may can tell.. ).
8. Spicy? Salty? Sweet? Sour?
My personality? Spicy, sweet and salty ( excluded sour as I also don’t like having something sour in my mouth ).
9. Book or Movie?
Book. It saves me from the reality for a while every time I read a book. Quite similar to watching a movie, but I like the fact that I get the depths just by reading the words and that it could give me a range of emotions without hearing or seeing anything in real life.
10. If you could learn any specific talent, what would you learn?
Is cooking very well a talent? Or a skill?
I think it’s both as you must love it enough to build up a skill but, if you aren’t talented and imaginative you won’t be fixing any truly interesting dishes or meals. Yep, I just answered to my own question, well done Nadia.
11. Who was the last person you hugged?
Duh–readers, you know who. Haha
11 Random Facts
- Soy hablo un poco Espanyol y Mandarin.
- I just got a new part-time job as a gym crew member. I’m starting this Thursday!
- I like The Beatles and Jbiebs.
- Watching James Corden videos on youtube could make me laugh the whole day.
- I can play music instruments like guitar, drum and a piano.
- I have 14 family members. I’m the 13th.
- I have my own fashion brand business called Ayam Local. Hopefully, it’d be a success as I’ve been running businesses since I was 16.
- Running is my passion. And running to the beach every morning is my favourite thing to do in my every day life.
- I love being in nature.
- I am an adventurous type of a person who would most likely doing things that people wouldn’t expect me to do.
- I am full of surprises.
1. Are you living your passion now?
2. What is the most important thing in life for you?
3. If you could be in someone else’s body, who would it be and why?
4. If you could travel back in time, when, where and why?
5. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a blogger?
6. Sports that you do?
7. What is on your first bucket list?
8. Do you have a soulmate?
9. Who inspires you to be who you want to be?
10. Favourite quote?
11. What are the three things that you will bring if you live in an isolated island? ( food and drinks excluded ).
Blogs I nominate:
Even if these bloggers choose not to participate, I do want to share their great work that deserves more recognition.
Thanks, have a good day!